NOTE: At the very bottom of the page you will find detailed information about what the SET contains. The photo is for reference only.
TRY ONE set is a great choice, if you’re not sure if you want to use cloth diapers, but still you’d like to try them out.
In this set you can find a diaper that is enough for one use, but if you want, you can buy also:
• One more wool cover and cotton flat diapers (economical option)
• One o more wool covers, cotton flat diapers, fitted diapers and inserts (extended option)
After using the diaper fitted diaper and insert should be washed and wool cover only needs to be aired out. Diaper is reusable, so after washing you can use it again for infinite number of times.
One Size Diapers fit for babies that are around 7kg- 14 kg. We recommend this set, if your child doesn’t make the milky poo anymore or if it happens rarely, as insert itself won’t protect wool cover from getting soiled. If your baby makes milky poos very often, we recommend to buy also fitted diaper in the same size with Quick&Easy insert.
What exactly is included in this set?
The set consists of
- wool cover, which is an outer, waterproof layer of the diaper,
- insert and paper fleece liner to catch the poo that are absorbent part of the diaper
- samples of wool shampoo and ready lanolin treatment to impregnate the wool cover.
At the very bottom of the page you will find detailed information about what the SET contains.
You are looking for a bigger set that would be enough to use cloth diapers the whole day? You can find it in HERE.
How to use the diaper?
Cloth diapers you put on baby in almost exact same way as disposable ones, the only difference is that in this set the closure type is snaps instead of velcro. Elastics of the cloth diaper you fit into baby’s groins, don’t roll them outside.
Absorbent insert is placed inside of the wool cover. On the insert you can optionally place the paper fleece to catch the poo. If the paper gets soiled with babys poo, you can throw it away to toilet.
After use and diaper change, you put to washing all the parts that were inside of wool cover: absorbent insert and booster. Wool cover should be changed for another one and the one that was just used should be aired out.
To each order we attach a leaflet to each order with information how to take care of our diapers and how to impregnate the covers. Washing instructions can also be found on the labels attached to each product. Below we present a short description:
- we only wash the wool covers in wool shampoo, in a washing machine on a certified program designed for washing wool or by hand, remembering that the washing and rinsing temperature is similar. We wash the covers rarely, according to the intensity of use. Usually once every few weeks.
- flat diapers, absorbent inserts and fitteds are washed in a washing machine at a temperature of 60 Celsius degrees, in the same powder as you use for children's clothing. Privately, the owners of PUPPI have been using Domol Ultra Sensitive powder from Rossmann.
The set includes:
1 x "Olive Grove" Merino Wool Cover OS with snaps
1 x Bio- terry Long insert
1 x Natural Liquid detergent for Wool and Silk 30ml SAMPLE
1 x Pure Lanolin by Puppi 100g
1 x Pure Traditional Soap flakes 150g
1 x Disana Paper Fleece Liners