154 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Snappi Diaper Fastener has revolutionized cloth diapering! It is an easy to use fastener that offers a practical and reliable way to fasten a cloth diaper, replacing the daunting diaper pin. Snappis are made from a stretchable non-toxic material which is T-shaped with grips on each end. These grips hook into the diaper fabric to ensure a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for the baby.
Snappis work best with cotton prefolds and other cloth diapers with a loose enough weave for the Snappi to hook into. They do not work well on flannel or any other tightly woven diapers.
Snappi is made of elastic, non- toxic material and comes in huge range of colours. Each end of this T- shaped fastener “catches” the diaper and keeps it on the right place and in the right shape. As Snappis is soft and stretches a little bit, it won’t disturb your babies movements.
- SAFER THAN PINS- say goodbye to twinges!
- RELIABLE- when the nappy fits and adhere, you don’t need to worry about leaks
- DURABLE- don’t rust, don’t get destroyed as easily as snaps or velcro. Even if you’d need to buy new Snappi, it will be much cheaper than changing fastening in expensive diaper.
- ECONOMIC- cheap and let save money to those, who can’t afford to fitteds, as they work great with flat diapers and prefolds
- HYGENICAL AND EASY TO USE- they let paretns, grandparents and people with reumatic problems to use each diaper type. It’s a piece of cake now!
STRETCH Snappi before first use. Stretching makes Snappi’s “memory” to work, so it will turn back to its original size. This way it will make the diaper fit better. You are stretching Snappi with holding it at the middle with one hand and stretching one of its “arms” with second hand. Do it around 10 times. You should feel how the material is getting softer and more elastic. Repeat with each fasteners “arm”. Your Snappi is ready to use! Don’t forget about this step- it’s necessary for Snappi to work well.
Make sure that Snappi is fastened SAFELY. Snap its left arm, stretch to right, snap the right arm, stretch down and snap at the middle. In other words- fastener should turn from T-shape into Y-shape. All done and safe! Don’t forget to use wool cover when you use Snappi.
The best diapers to use with Snappi are terry diapers, prefolds or any other diaper, which fibre weave is loose enough to hook the grips of fastener. Snappi won’t work best with flannel or other tight weave diapers, such as wool or hemp.
- Always use wool cover when you fasten diaper with Snappi.
- Keep your Snappi out of reach of children.
- Don’t leave Snappi in the sun- UV radiation may undermine its effectiveness.
- CLEANING: Clean Snappi with hot soapy water. Don’t wash Snappi in the washing machine, it might weaken its grips.
Wool cover - 100% natural and delicate merino...