9 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Flat diapers made of "birdseye" woven organic cotton is an alternative to classic cotton flat diapers.
They are a bit thicker (160g) and much more absorptive, however absorbency acquires with time, with each subsequent wash.After approx. 6 washes, they reach their final absorbency.
This flat diaper is perfect for babies in the first months of life and older children as an absorbent insert.
Larger size in the summer will successfully replace a light blanket, during the meal the diaper will work as a bib, you can also put it under the child's head when sleeping, to protect the bedding from spitting. There are many ideas, just like the classic cotton flat diaper this one is also very versatile.
These organic cotton flat diapers are GOTS certified (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- up to 4 kg - 50x50 cm
- up to 7 kg - 60x60 cm
- up to 9 kg - 70x70 cm
> 9 kg - 80x80 cm
Folded into a rectangle as an absorbent insert:
- up to 6 kg - 50x50 cm - above 6 kg we can still use it as a less absorbent insert
- 6-8 kg - 60x60 cm - above 8 kg we can still use it as a less absorbent insert
- 8-10 kg - 70x70 cm - above 10 kg we can still use it as a less absorbent insert
>10 kg - 80x80 cm, however you need to remember, that single flat diaper doesn't have big absorbency for 10kg baby
- wash at 60 degrees in the same powder which you use for other diapers
- after washing, wisk away and pull in different sides to keep the shape
|Compositions||100% Organic Cotton|
|Dimensions||optional: 50x50cm (19,7"x19,7"), 60x60cm (23,6"x23,6"), 70x70cm (27,6"x27.6"), 80x80cm (31.5"x31.5")|
|Care instructions||Wash in 60'C (140'F), tumble dryer safe.|
|Certificates||GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)|
No customer reviews for the moment.